MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching: November 16th, 2005; 7:30pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attendees: celticwulf, ctc128, GeoPiece, Marsha and Silent Bob, Moe the Sleaze, and sir_zman. We ran into Jonas and Julia as we were leaving the second cache of the evening. Good to see them too!

Thanks to ctc128 for setting this one up and even running the route to make sure there as decent parking available at all the locations!

Looking forward to seeing celticwulf's choices for the next WeekNIGHT Caching run. It appears that we will not be holding one next week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
It appears that we will not be holding one next week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Am I the only one who WOULD be interested in going out next Wednesday?
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Thanksgiving stuff to do, so I'm out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to see a show, I'm out.
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry I didn't chime in earlier, I wasn't aware my lil' micro was on your list! My apologies, or I woulda confirmed that the free, legal parking is indeed that - and only a couple hundred feet from the cache at that.

Thanks to everyone for visiting, it made my night! I think Good-Boy did the same thing some of y'all did, based on the logs about rolling around in the snow...the icons on the page say "wheelchair accessible, winter friendly" which to me narrows the search down considerably - but maybe that's just me, lmk if y'all think I should spell that out better in the hints instead.

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by, sorry the weather wasn't better! I have a couple more evil micros spec'd out, but for now I've got some bug in my head about placing caches in the 22 Buffalo parks near my house that don't currently have caches in them, so I'm starting there. The kids and I put 3 out this week, only 19 more to go, should keep me occupied this winter...altho' the thought of torturing SB more might make me shift the plans around a bit. Wink Thanks again, see ya on the trails...

-Ken
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily I was the first to find it Wink I just made the most noise when I did Sad heh.
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good that SB found it when he did, it was cold enough we were about to light the place on fire to keep warm Laughing

Celticwulf
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
some bug in my head about placing caches in the 22 Buffalo parks near my house that don't currently have caches in them, so I'm starting there. The kids and I put 3 out this week, only 19 more to go,

w00t ! wanna race? jk, I have my next 100 or so all planned out.
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Boreas wrote:
w00t ! wanna race?

Hey, you leave some green space for the rest of us!!! Wink LOL just kidding of course, if you or anyone else wants to make the drive out to Buffalo to place a cache, I and the other far-western cachers would more than welcome it! If not, no biggie, I'm hoping to toss one or two out here a week until the Buffalo parks are covered. Who knows, it might give some incentive for y'all to come out here and pay a visit - and if not, well, at least it'll keep me amused for awhile. Laughing Cheers,

-Ken
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: