MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

moderator status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: moderator status Reply with quote

Should the help pane at the bottom of the forums showing who is online:

Quote:
In total there are 8 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:16 am

be updated so that instead of a different color, administrator was bold? or something like that...

Just thought a topic on something completely different would be good Wink

celticwulf
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: moderator status Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
be updated so that instead of a different color, administrator was bold? or something like that...

Moderators are bolded. The Forum Administrator account is the only one that has admin access and would be orange.

There are numerous moderators including Team Hooligan, TwentySeven, kleiner, towlebooth, and I. We will always show up in bold. The only time that the Admin account will sign on is when physical changes to the Forum need to take place or an account or usergroup needs to be modified.
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: moderator status Reply with quote

celticwulf wrote:
Should the help pane at the bottom of the forums showing who is online:

Quote:
In total there are 8 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:16 am

Just thought a topic on something completely different would be good Wink

celticwulf

It is standard for this software and I don't think it needs to be changed. There are fewer admin accounts now per decision of the 2005 board. I am no longer an admin but a moderator for several of the forums.
celticwulf
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

and yet again I'm reminded of my stupidity. I meant the [ moderator ] part two lines above who's loged in. right now it only shows that in normal text, not bolded as all of the moderators names actually are when they're logged in...

yeah...I should really do some work today or something Wink
celticwulf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Website All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: