MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another DNR Relations/Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: other states' policies Reply with quote

ice tres wrote:
Pear Head, do you want me to write up something for DNR regarding other states' geocaching policies you could use when you meet with them?

Or is someone else doing this?

You're very welcome to do so. I cannot guarantee that it will be used in the presentation to them of course, but the more material we start with the better.

There was a thread around here somewhere that we had started to compile some of that information in. If you don't find it let me know and I'll find it.

Let me know via PM when you're ready to send it to me or if you have questions, etc.

Thanks for the help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ice tres
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll just put a draft together over the next month or two. Let me know if you need it before then. I'll send it to you, then you can suggest changes etc.

Then you can use it or not as you see fit.

I do recall that thread, and will check it over.

If anyone comes across information that could be useful, let me know. I'm especially interested in what is going on in WI as they seem to be in flux too. My plans are to email a few of the geocachers involved, but if anyone has any updates on WI's state park geocaching policy, I'm all ears.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Park Relations All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: