MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is this?? PSP with GPS??? Camera built in? ringtones?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: what is this?? PSP with GPS??? Camera built in? ringtones? Reply with quote

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258294.asp

Gizmondo sets the standard for mobile gaming. With 400Mhz of processor power and a huge, high resolution TFT screen, Gizmondo totally outclasses all other mobile gaming devices. High quality multi-level games can be installed through an MMC/SD card or downloaded remotely via the mobile phone network. Built-in GPS technology allows players to discover the true meaning of mobile gaming. Some of the most exciting, innovative and interactive experiences the gaming industry has ever seen are currently in development. Unlike other mobile gaming devices, Gizmondo puts you in total control with an eight-way D-Pad, left and right triggers and four face buttons.

looks like a psp with gps built in? I'm confused...
RINO SHAWN
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool Cool

Kitch, you should go ahead and buy one....then let all of us know if it's worth the $$$ Wink Wink (only cuz I'm too chicken to)
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing My first instince after reading your post Kitch was, "Wow! Does he work for them? Cause he really seems to know a lot about the thing for just coming across it!"

Then of course I opened the link to find that you copied and pasted the ad into your post... Laughing

But seriously, RS had it right : why don't you experiment with one and report back to us? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: