MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cache camera photo's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irvingdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Cache camera photo's Reply with quote

Are you in one of them? Did you visit my very first cache, Sochacki Park? Please post a note and tell me which photo you are in. It was a fair portion of my afternoon, scanning and posting these images, but totally worth it. Hope you like it as much as I do. And thanks!
towlebooth
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun pics! I need to check my cameras now - these were more fun than I expected.

Very Happy
Lady and Laddy bugs
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Found a co-worker - picture 1! Reply with quote

What fun, even though I haven't visited this cache, I took a look at the photos and the first one is a co-worker who has been hiding the fact that he is a cacher from me! Surprised It is a picture of him and his girlfriend. They found about 60 caches this winter after I told him about the sport. He is kind of shy and doesn't want to participate in the events but he loves the sport. I'll let him give you his screen name if he is inclined to do so.
Irvingdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally found that first photo to be the most charming of the photo's taken of adults (I'm partial to kids Smile ). Yes, maybe I'm reading to much into the photo, but he seems all business, and yet pleased that the job is near completion; she looks like she's having a blast!
now go find my cache.
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics! Thanks for sharing them. Very Happy
#3 is Big Red One's kids (who have various screen names) I was out there with them that day -- don't know why I didn't take a picture? darn it!
#19 is 2/3rds of the Rosinante family. They have been to a couple of our events - nice people.
I don't recognize any of the other "mystery" cachers.

And how cute is that picture of Matt and Perrine??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, number 10 is Perrine and me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: