MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Humor Forum Gone Bad...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jaywc7
Geocacher


Joined: 13 Sep 2004

Posts: 360

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Humor Forum Gone Bad... Reply with quote

Exclamation Question Idea Idea Idea

Ok,,, miles58 wrote this :

Quote:
"why not get used?" Laughing

Lurking is more normal for me, BUT... I just gotta comment that this Kitch guy has such a way with words. Is someone saving them in a book for posterity?


This is a great idea, so giving miles58 full credit, I've decided to start just that, a quote journal!

Since we are all a bunch of fun-loving and funny Minnesotans, let's keep a log of funny things that are said!


Last edited by jaywc7 on Mon May 02, 2005 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 18 May 2003

Posts: 1286

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got own3d.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jaywc7
Geocacher


Joined: 13 Sep 2004

Posts: 360

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I just got own3d. Question


Isn't that a Counter Strike term or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since we are all a bunch of fun-loving and funny Minnesotans, let's keep a log of funny things that are said!

I thought this was hysterical!
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 23 Mar 2003

Posts: 1070

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want whatever jaywc7 is smoking, and you can quote me on that.

-Aaron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s4xton wrote:
I want whatever jaywc7 is smoking, and you can quote me on that.

Done.
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jaywc7
Geocacher


Joined: 13 Sep 2004

Posts: 360

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

I was moreso thinking of finding funny comments elsewhere, and posting them in here, but if it makes you feel better to tease me, and then quote yourselves, that's ok too...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is being moved to the off-topic section.
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 23 Mar 2003

Posts: 1070

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaywc7 wrote:

I was moreso thinking of finding funny comments elsewhere, and posting them in here, but if it makes you feel better to tease me, and then quote yourselves, that's ok too...


Well, you started a new thread with a quote that was ripping on Kitch -- figured you can take what you give out!

-Aaron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
I thought this was hysterical!

I thought this was hysterical!
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 23 Mar 2003

Posts: 1070

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
Marsha and Silent Bob wrote:
I thought this was hysterical!

I thought this was hysterical!


LOLOLOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
jaywc7
Geocacher


Joined: 13 Sep 2004

Posts: 360

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum Journal of Humorous Quotes! Reply with quote

jaywc7 wrote:
Exclamation Question Idea Idea Idea

Ok,,, miles58 wrote this :

Quote:
"why not get used?" Laughing

Lurking is more normal for me, BUT... I just gotta comment that this Kitch guy has such a way with words. Is someone saving them in a book for posterity?


This is a great idea, so giving miles58 full credit, I've decided to start just that, a quote journal!

Since we are all a bunch of fun-loving and funny Minnesotans, let's keep a log of funny things that are said!


Ok... This is what I first posted. It was originally quoted by Miles58, who made the comment that it should be recorded somewhere. It seemed sincere to me, and a good idea, so I began the new thread with this in mind. My initial post had little to do with the actual quote, or how funny it was. I had no intentions of "ripping" on Kitch, and don't feel I did so. It was "funny", and I made a "funny thread" for "funny quotes". That is all. So (Kitch), I meant nothing by it. And s4xton, i'm not smoking anything, I'm popping chill pills, and if you want one, you can have one...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kitch
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 18 May 2003

Posts: 1286

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care...PLAY ON!!!

Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 02 Sep 2003

Posts: 6261

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum Journal of Humorous Quotes! Reply with quote

jaywc7 wrote:
Ok... This is what I first posted. It was originally quoted by Miles58, who made the comment that it should be recorded somewhere. It seemed sincere to me, and a good idea, so I began the new thread with this in mind. My initial post had little to do with the actual quote, or how funny it was. I had no intentions of "ripping" on Kitch, and don't feel I did so. It was "funny", and I made a "funny thread" for "funny quotes". That is all. So (Kitch), I meant nothing by it. And s4xton, i'm not smoking anything, I'm popping chill pills, and if you want one, you can have one...

This wasn't very funny.
_________________
Sad state of affairs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 23 Mar 2003

Posts: 1070

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum Journal of Humorous Quotes! Reply with quote

Then why did you quote it?

-Aaron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.