MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things that make you go Hmmmm....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
ok - well hey - know that I might not have the best explanation, but I do my best... If you can find other info, that's great. I know what I know, but am always open to new perspectives, or better info... I looked through the federal aviation regulations and aeronatical information manual for most of that info, but sorta described WAAS as it was described to me, so I may have been wrong. I can look it back over though...

I prefer to either know things well, or not speak at all, so I'll review it. Sorry for any wrong information I supplied...

The bottom line for me is : I do my best to understand the way things work, but regardless of my understanding, I can fly the approaches never the less...

If this makes no sense to anyone,,, it was written after a few beers, and that could be why. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly he was saying...
JT
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this makes no sense to anyone,,, it was written after a few beers, and that could be why. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly he was saying...[/quote]

Posting after a few beers??? Caching after a few beers??? That would never happen!

Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posting after a few beers??? Caching after a few beers??? That would never happen!

I'm allowed to cache after a few beers.

I'm allowed to post after a few beers.

But they don't let me fly after a few beers...
JT
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaywc7 wrote:
Quote:

I'm allowed to cache after a few beers.

I'm allowed to post after a few beers.

But they don't let me fly after a few beers...

Topic needs to be changed to "Things that make you go Hmmmm...."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the author of this thread because it was split, and now I have the first post? I don't understand this, and from reading it - it seems to me that it's absolutely pointless, and should be deleted please.

Thanks...
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are very few reasons why a thread would ever be deleted. This particular instance isn't one one them. The thread was dead and should have been left that way but since it wasn't I am locking it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: