MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woo Hoo!!! I finally don't live in St. Cloud anymore!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Woo Hoo!!! I finally don't live in St. Cloud anymore!!! Reply with quote

I'm done with college! Finishing my flight training in Arizona. Checked out of my last apartment in the St. Cloud area! I hope to never return...

(sorry St. Cloud people, but except for the granite quarries, you've got nothing cool geographically going for you... Wink )
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved to the Non geocaching discussions forum where it belongs.
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing you're around SB to move things for us. I wasn't realizing what forum I was in appearently. Thanks for moving it.

What would we do without him?
fsu*noles
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Woo Hoo!!! I finally don't live in St. Cloud anymore!!! Reply with quote

HighSky wrote:
(sorry St. Cloud people, but except for the granite quarries, you've got nothing cool geographically going for you... Wink )

LOL and exactly where in MN did you move to that DOES have something cool geographically going for you?? Wink
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LOL and exactly where in MN did you move to that DOES have something cool geographically going for you??

Well... I grew up spending loads of time in the St. Croix River Valley. The terrain around there is incredible. We spent many days and nights on that river cliff jumping, canoing, swiming, camping and such. I spent numerous time looking around the St. Cloud area, only to find Quarry Park to my liking. There is the Mississippi River (which is flat and boring in that area) and a bunch of lakes here and there. I'm sure I've overlooked some really neat places, but as to what I've seen, I'm not content.

Having left for Arizona to finish my airline training, I was forced to move my things back into my parent's basement. This is tacky, and the last thing I wanted to do, but with no choice, I did it anyways. I can't say that I'm too pleased with Arizona. There are certainly some neat aspects, but as for right now, I'd rather be back in Minnesota (just not St. Cloud). I'm dreading the heat here! Things either DIE from the heat,,, or get bitten and DIE!!!

All in all,,, I've got no business stating my opinion I guess. Different people enjoy different things! Maybe it was college? Maybe it was something else? I'm not sure.
All I know is : I left St. Cloud,,, and never looked back...
eagleyes
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't the only one who has left a place never to look back- sometimes it is needed for growth- Fly high kiddo and when I see a plane overhead in my yard I will think that maybe it is you buzzing CL- or maybe by that time I will have left and returned to my beloved northwoods, and when I do- I will never look back. For I was one who never wanted to go, always wanted to return, and still do- but circumstances have prevented it. I have my cemetery plot purchased up north, and hopefully that is where I will end unless I get incinerated or lost in some freak geocaching place! Heheheheheheh.
jaywc7
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: