MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ireland and TB's
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whatsagps
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Ireland and TB's Reply with quote

Well it's been awhile since I've posted here let alone looked for a cache. However, since I'll be going to Ireland in mid march, I'm not going to fly all that way and not hit atleast one over there. So, if anyone has any Tb's they want to get dropped in an Ireland cache let me know or reply here.

Also, if anyone has been to Ireland and done some caching please let me know if there are any you recommend. I do not however, need recommendations for pubs or beer, I have an interanl GPS gor that. Twisted Evil Thanks
sui generis
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=107624

If you can get your hands on this one, I would appreciate you taking it with you. (Or if i can get my hands on it and get it to you, which ever ends up working.)
I am amazed by how many people harp on the need to speak and write English in this country while exhibiting a fundamental lack of skills in the areas of spelling and sentence composition. Would this be irony, hypocrisy, or both?
Wayfarin Stranger
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If IBcrashen would be willing to meet me in Superior between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, I would be more than happy to pick it up and bring it back here. Depending on weather and whatever, I am usually there between those times on Sun, Mon Wed, Thu and Fri.
whatsagps
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you can get your hands on this one, I would appreciate you taking it with you. (Or if i can get my hands on it and get it to you, which ever ends up working.)

There is no giant rush..I don't leave until March 10th...but I'll be happy to take it with if it shows up down in these parts.
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayfarin Stranger wrote:
If IBcrashen would be willing to meet me in Superior between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, I would be more than happy to pick it up and bring it back here. Depending on weather and whatever, I am usually there between those times on Sun, Mon Wed, Thu and Fri.

If he can't meet you during those times, I can. IBCrashen and I work in the same building so it's not a problem for me to get it from him...if he can't deliver.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, its at my case (thats 1193, you guys can read numbers cant you? Laughing ). I`ll be out delivering.
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. I'm not sure where the part about reading numbers came from... Must have been something I said in the past. Razz

Wayfairin Stranger - One way or another Larry or I will be able to get it to you. We just have to get on the same page on things. Hopefully we'll do that on Monday.

Is it possible for you to pick it up from the Thompson Hill TB Hotel? I know you've been to the rest stop in the past and logged the cache. If that's the case then it would make things easier on our end as we can drop it in there in the next few days.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wayfarin Stranger
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pear Head...When I visited Thompson Hill, it was in the 4 wheeler. When I go to Superior, it is in an 18 wheeler and although there is parking for rigs there, I would rather not try to navigate the area with the snow you've had... Shocked I have e mailed IBcrashen and he replied that either one of you will see to it that I get the TB to bring back. As whatsagps isn't leaving for Ireland till March, we have a bit of time to set this up. If you would like to e mail me, please do.
Wayfarin Stranger
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the TB from IBcrashen today and had a great chat with him about the intricacies of geocaching. Good to meet you Larry.
And now that I have this screwy looking TB in my possession, I wonder how much sui generis is willing to pay to get it back.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Irvingdog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad*sniff* Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
sui generis
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wonder how much sui generis is willing to pay to get it back....

Given all the trouble you've gone to on my behalf, I at least owe you a [insert beverage of choice here]! Thanks! Very Happy
I am amazed by how many people harp on the need to speak and write English in this country while exhibiting a fundamental lack of skills in the areas of spelling and sentence composition. Would this be irony, hypocrisy, or both?
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sui generis wrote:
Given all the trouble you've gone to on my behalf, I at least owe you a [insert beverage of choice here]! Thanks! Very Happy

Considering where it is going perhaps a Guinness would be appropriate Wink
whatsagps
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Given all the trouble you've gone to on my behalf, I at least owe you a [insert beverage of choice here]! Thanks!

Hey!!!! Remember me..the guy that's gonna take it to Ireland for you.....where's my "[insert beverage of choice here]"????? Laughing
IBcrashen
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice meeting and chatting with Wayfarin Stranger yesterday. I think he deserves a large payment for the bug Laughing
sui generis
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey!!!! Remember me..the guy that's gonna take it to Ireland for you.....where's my "[insert beverage of choice here]"?????

Yes, You too. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: