MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Query from an Indiana cacher

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paklid
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Query from an Indiana cacher Reply with quote

I received the following e-mail from an Indiana cacher. He asks if someone in the Twin Cities area could move a bug along to the west coast - quickly. If somebody's going west soon, maybe a love connection could be made...

Sent: 1/7/2005 10:55:59 PM
To: Paklid
Subject:TEAM D & D contacting you from Geocaching.com

--This message was sent through the Geocaching.com web site--

I looked at some caches in the Minneapolis area and your name came up a lot. I noticed you're a pretty active cacher. I will be in town on business on next week. (Jan 9, 10, & 11). I will be staying close to the International Airport. I would like to do some Geocaching if time permits. I have a TB that I definitely need to move. It's the Bob and Dan's Amazing Race TB. It's a Video Entry they are trying to get hand delivered to one of the producers in California. I was wondering if you knew of a quick way I could locate or post a note to some local cachers or cache organizations that might be interested in getting this bug moved further west as soon as possible. If you could help out please let me know. Thanks.
Doug of Team D & D

User's Profile:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=4000041e-3867-4f63-b177-2985144d9319
Early Starts
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: This soon enough? Reply with quote

I leave for LA on Jan 20th.
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: This soon enough? Reply with quote

Early Starts wrote:
I leave for LA on Jan 20th.

Contact the cachers through the GC.com website and let them know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: