MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote for Cache of the Month - September 2014

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should be Cache of the Month for September 2014
GC4QX6Q: Jack be Nimbus, Jack be Quick
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
GC3P254: BigChiefS4 10,000 Finds Tribute
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
GC5BP1B: Boiling Springs
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
GC5BEY5: Another Data Breach?
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Boreal Walker
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Vote for Cache of the Month - September 2014 Reply with quote

Your nominations for September 2014 Cache of the Month are:

Regular Cache Icon GC4QX6Q: Jack be Nimbus, Jack be Quick by purplesquirrel1
nominated by Aptrgangr

I nominate Jack Be Nimbus, Jack Be Quick by purplesquirrel1.

This cache was a very memorable one due to its unique container and the fun I had retrieving it. LadyNighthawk and a mutual friend of ours decided to go grab this cache while we were at a friend's party. We were all a bit intoxicated and it made for some fun times since it was recorded on video.

Mystery Cache Icon GC3P254: BigChiefS4 10,000 Finds Tribute by tonkaMN
nominated by JAYMZ*BRONX

I nominate BigChiefS4 10,000 Finds Tribute by tonkaMN
http://coord.info/GC3P254
This is a one of a kind setup that is very creative and well done. I doubt it will ever be duplicated! Definitely worth all its Favs! J*B

GC5BP1B: Boiling Springs by Trailbuds
nominated by TheCachin8tor

I would like to nominate GC5BP1B: Boiling Springs for September's COTM. Boiling Springs is a new Earthcache that published in late August. I've done only a handful of Earthcaches in my geocaching experience and have never found many of them very noteworthy until I came across this one.

Tucked away in a patch of non-descript woods in Savage is a true oddity of nature!

The cache is able to be visited year round because the water is always warm. The streams and pond are also home to some rare brown trout. I think Trailbuds really hit one out of the park by sharing this new EC with us. It's casual, straightforward, and family-friendly with only a short walk from a convenient parking area.

I encourage everyone to come check it out if they have a chance. It's a great natural phenomenon to come witness! Very Happy

Mystery Cache Icon GC5BEY5: Another Data Breach? by bnelson333 and KandiceMN
nominated by Khoda

I would like to nominate GC5BEY5 Another Data Breach by bnelson for September Cache of the Month.

I have not seen one like this and found it very creative. It is obvious he put much time into it.

If you have any words/reviews for any of the caches up for voting, please share then here by posting a reply...

Voting will be open till the end of the month*. Good luck to all the nominees and keep those great caches coming!

*Note: Due to how the polling works in phpBB the poll may be open for some time past 11:59:59 pm on the last day of the month, or may end sometime during the last day of the month. While we will do what we can to make sure this poll stays open through the month, there is no reason to wait till the last minute. You get one vote and it counts the same no matter when you make it. When a poll is open it is set to be open for a certain number of days, so if for some reason the poll can't be open right at 11:59:59 (say a production issue at work, busy with non-caching activities, feel asleep, etc) then there may be some 'bonus' voting time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: