MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maker Madness Events

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gat R Done
Minnesota Reviewer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Maker Madness Events Reply with quote

First, I want to say Thanks to everyone who submitted Events for the Maker Madness Celebration. It looks like some exciting times are ahead learning, creating, and sharing everyone's creative ideas. I'm sure the geocaching community is looking forward to finding these creative caches after they are placed 'in the wild'.

I have put together a bookmark of Maker Madness Events published in Minnesota. It can be found here: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=d845d611-21c0-40e1-b8ca-a6e216f084fe If I made any errors, please email me and I'll make the correction.

Just a note to Event hosts- Be sure your Maker Madness Event gets registered at http://blog.geocaching.com/2014/02/maker-madness-how-to-register-your-event/ so attendees will receive their souvenir for attending.

Also, over the winter I have archived about 300 caches across the state that were missing, etc. There should be plenty of available locations. Who knows, there may be an empty park in your neighborhood just waiting for one of those creative caches.

The first Event is on 3/29, so check out the list and make plans to attend these Events.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: