MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2014 Spring Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AerosmithPA
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: 2014 Spring Event Reply with quote

It is time to start thinking about the 2014 Spring Event. The event will be held in the SE Minnesota region in May or early June.

We need members to volunteer to be on the event committee. Please PM me or email me at aerosmithpa@yahoo.com with any questions or to raise your hand. I'd lilke to have the committee ready to go by the first of the year.

My hope is to determine a date within the first few days of January, then go on to pinning down a location. Pre-work has shown park scheduling allows us a lot of options right now, that will start to close up after the holidays, I'm sure. Once the date and location are determined, we can go on to the details or games, food, and fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: