MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ft. Snelling trash out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Ft. Snelling trash out Reply with quote

I didn't see any word about the Fort Snelling trash out event last Sunday anywhere else in the forum so I just wanted to post a note saying that it was a lot of fun meeting everyone there and I'm sure we made a difference. Hope to see those pics sometime soon!

Whoops! Getting ahead of myself. I just checked out the cache page GCFB40 and saw the pics. Great camera angles achieved with the mini tripod! That pile of trash is HUGE!

Last edited by RJ on Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moe the Sleaze
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ, check the cache page.
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all that came!!! I've started trying to find out who I can contact to do some more of the same for National Trails Day along one of the nearby State trails--I thought nearly 17 years of experience in the National Guard would help me deal with beauracracy, but..........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: