MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GeoGuesser
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spinowner
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AerosmithPA wrote:
bflentje wrote:
I won't event post my first score. Five times I got dropped into the middle of some arid desert like road with no identifiable signage or markings anywhere within miles.

That's where the time consumption can take place. Virtually driving down the road to find SOMETHING to clue you in...then the key is to not get lost and put that in relation to your starting point.

I'm holding out to be dropped someplace that I immediately know exactly where it is because I have been there and are familiar.

If a high score is your only goal just close your browser when that happens and start a new game.
BigChiefS4
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't even need to close your browser. Just refresh the page.
lilbeardy
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got 8863
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had the weirdest experience. I was driving down the coast north of Vancouver with the family, and suddenly a particular stretch of road seemed very familiar. There was a sign showing the name of such-and-such creek as we drove over the bridge, and it seemed like I'd seen that name somewhere. Then I figured it out: that was one of the locations I'd been in GeoGuesser!
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfalstad wrote:
Just had the weirdest experience. I was driving down the coast north of Vancouver with the family, and suddenly a particular stretch of road seemed very familiar. There was a sign showing the name of such-and-such creek as we drove over the bridge, and it seemed like I'd seen that name somewhere. Then I figured it out: that was one of the locations I'd been in GeoGuesser!

Games imitating life, or life imitating games? You've just taken a baby step towards realizing you're in the MATRIX! Shocked
AerosmithPA
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfalstad wrote:

That is so cool! I've played geoguesser hoping I'd come across a place which is familiar as having been there. No luck so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Geocaching Websites All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: