MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geowoodstock XII

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NOSNOW
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Geowoodstock XII Reply with quote

The location for Geowoodstock XII has been anounced. It will be in St. Charles, MO on May 24, 2014.

Geowoodstock has always been a great event and this XII will be no different. If you have been to MOGA then you will know some of the staff for the event.

For more infomatin on GWS XII the cache page is up. GC4BGXM and there web site should be up soon. www.geowoodstock.com

N38 46.450 W090 28.983
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you're in the metro area Southwest has direct flights into St Louis usually fairly reasonably priced. Lambert Airport is probably 15 mins or less to the St Charles area.
Tropicalloon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to think about attending this & meeting up with caching friends we met at MOGA in IA. Anyone else from MN thinking of going? It would be nice to stay at same/nearby hotels!
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tropicalloon wrote:
Starting to think about attending this & meeting up with caching friends we met at MOGA in IA. Anyone else from MN thinking of going? It would be nice to stay at same/nearby hotels!

I would take the idea very seriously if it weren't Memorial weekend.
Tropicalloon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Tropicalloon wrote:

It was around 4th of July for a few years, but they moved it back to Memorial weekend which I believe were original dates. When it was in Seattle area a few years ago, they moved to July, due to traditionally colder weather in the NW. It hadn't hit 70 degrees by July 4th 2010. Crazy. BTW - I think it went from really cool there to 80's the day we left.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Tropicalloon wrote:

And much more important, my birthday weekend!

Very Happy
Tropicalloon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
bflentje wrote:
Tropicalloon wrote:

And much more important, my birthday weekend!

Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Birthdays are great, but what a great way to celebrate - geocaching!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: