MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Event 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AerosmithPA
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Spring Event 2013 Reply with quote

GC48NXZ has been published!

MnGCA 2013 Spring Event

We hope to see many of you on June 1 at Mission Park, between Merrifield and Cross Lake.

We will have more info coming soon regarding camping/hotels in the area. The Corps of Engineers has a beautiful campground north of Mission Park in Cross Lake.

Keep an eye on the event page as plans are solidified as the date draws near.
BigChiefS4
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's right around the corner! I'm planning on being there!
AerosmithPA
MnGCA President

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MnGCA 2013 Spring Event is quickly approaching! Mission Park is a short drive north of Brainerd and features a play area for the kids a mere feet from the pavillion, as well as tennis, geocaching, and a paved walking/biking path through the wooded area.

The Corps of Engineers has a beautiful campground within the city of Crosslake. Reservations can be made at www.recreation.gov, keyword Crosslake.

Please post your intention to attend early, and hope to see you there!
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AerosmithPA wrote:
The MnGCA 2013 Spring Event is quickly approaching! Mission Park is a short drive north of Brainerd and features a play area for the kids a mere feet from the pavillion, as well as tennis, geocaching, and a paved walking/biking path through the wooded area.

The Corps of Engineers has a beautiful campground within the city of Crosslake. Reservations can be made at www.recreation.gov, keyword Crosslake.

Please post your intention to attend early, and hope to see you there!

I just made my reservation for Crosslake. It does look beautiful.
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:

I just made my reservation for Crosslake. It does look beautiful.

The COE campground is easily the #1 campground in the state. Extremely well maintained. The electric sites are a bit close. I have been camping there since I was in High School.......and that's a really long time ago. Bring your bikes, as there are paved bike routes right from the campground.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: