MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volunteer Request - geocaching for Girl Scout Day Camp

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tnthekids
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Volunteer Request - geocaching for Girl Scout Day Camp Reply with quote

Hi. I am looking for someone who would be free on June 17th to come to Brainerd and run a short geocaching program for a Girl Scout day camp. We would be able to supply the containers, log books, eTrex gps units, etc. Just need someone to hide them, make up a coordinate sheet, give some instruction to a group of girls (4th grade and older probably) and have them find the caches. Probably a couple hours at the most. I'm going to be in the BWCA so I can't do it. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post - locking this one to avoid confusion.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MnGCA Forum Index -> Northern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: