MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a big hit everywhere - Something for Abody to consider

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ST11
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Not a big hit everywhere - Something for Abody to consider Reply with quote

Obviously Geocaching is pretty popular here int he US but it is not so in many other parts of the world.

Because it spring but "feels like" winter I was sitting here going over my hids and one in particular caught my curiosity (GC2HP6H)
This one is in the jungle near KL Malaysia. Just for fun I did a pocket query 1000 mile radius from this cache - all caches all types all kinds including found. End result was 851. I only had to do a 18 mile radius from my home to bet that number.

What does this prove?

The people of the United States have much greater access to Tupperware than other country's.
It is time for us open our hearts and join the "GTO" (give tupperware to others) campaign and extent access to this unnatural resource to all humans.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was my understanding that no matter what you type in a PQ radius, it could only go out 500 miles out and lower.
ST11
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by default it's 500 but you can bump it to 9999
Grey Wolf and Wild Rice
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Not a big hit everywhere - Something for Abody to consid Reply with quote

ST11 wrote:

What does this prove?

The people of the United States have much greater access to Tupperware than other country's.

There's a shortage of "No Parking" signs in Malaysia?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: