MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weeknight Caching: Wednesday March 6th, 7:30 PM
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a really fun time! I got to break out the snowshoes for the first time this year. Thanks for hosting KRed!
tonkaMN
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was great to see a WNC up in the Northern metro again. They always seem to be in the SW metro. We need more of the 'non-SW metro' cachers to host WNC, so we move around more and attract more people. If anyone wants help setting one up just let me know or post here. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to help you. It's always fun and there is no reason we couldn't do it every week!
Hal-oween
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for planning these caches. I enjoyed the hike and the company. Switching to the Sunshine Factory was a great idea, too!
seamusbleu
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time. Hiking across a frozen lake as the fog rises - what a cool way to spend a night.
PackaDad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a great time hiking in the snow and watching the fog start rising. One of these evenings I'll have to get a pass and come with you all to the post-caching socializing!! Thanks for the opportunity to cache up here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: