MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Garmin GPSMap 60CSx

View previous topic :: View next topic  
15Tango
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Garmin GPSMap 60CSx Reply with quote

I still haven't sold my Garmin GPSMap 60CSx, and now I'm asking only $200. I no longer have the mapping software for it, but it does come with a basemap that includes major roads. Official specs from garmin.com -

With the GPSMAP 60CSx, you can find your way in almost any conditions:

-High-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you improved satellite reception even in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
-Barometric altimeter provides extremely accurate elevation data
-Electronic compass can determine your heading and direction, even when you're standing still
-IPX7 waterproof case can withstand an accidental dunk in the water and still perform
-Large, color TFT display makes viewing the screen easy, day or night
Built-in Americas autoroute basemap, including highways, exits and automatic, turn-by-turn directions

I no longer have the blank 64MB SD card, but I do have a 4GB card that I'll throw in. It used to have (and maybe still does) City Navigator on it, but it somehow locked itself and I can't get it unlocked, so unless you're a whiz at those sort of things, you might be better off just downloading map data or buying pre-loaded Garmin SD cards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: