MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remove Milestone from list

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aix sponsa
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Remove Milestone from list Reply with quote

For those of us who are brain dead, how do you remove a post in the milestone list that doesn't belong there. I only found 3100 caches once. Embarassed The 3200 is correct for last weekend. Do those who moderate this website take bribes to remove such a birdbrained mistake?

timewellspent
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Remove Milestone from list Reply with quote

Aix sponsa wrote:
For those of us who are brain dead, how do you remove a post in the milestone list that doesn't belong there. I only found 3100 caches once. Embarassed The 3200 is correct for last weekend. Do those who moderate this website take bribes to remove such a birdbrained mistake?

Just go to "My Milestones" and click the "view/edit existing milestones link". Then click the one you don't want and go to the bottom and hit delete.

-TWS
Aix sponsa
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you that was easy enough. It is surprising how often you can look at something, focus on what you know and use, and totally miss something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: