MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's the old gang(s)?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Where's the old gang(s)? Reply with quote

Wednesday night caching crew and skinny dippin' caching crew, where are you? I just got a smart phone and then found a caching app. It put me right on top of a cache. Humm, maybe I'm back in the game. I see I have some serious maintenance to do on my own caches and so will get to that this weekend. Come on gang, I see some names I recognize, who's still here? Katey, aka Liverbird of team wicket. wwpp.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should try an event or two. You might meet some new faces.
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about that. Maybe the upcoming one in Crystal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much of the old gang have stopped showing up on here, it's almost a completely different crew now than when I started 7 years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, lives do change and move on. Hey, that's why I was gone for several years. I'll see who checks in and then if I can I'll go to the meetup in Crystal. Hopefully meet up with a new fun group. Smile Maybe find an old friend. Smile
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Wicket wrote:
Yes, lives do change and move on. Hey, that's why I was gone for several years. I'll see who checks in and then if I can I'll go to the meetup in Crystal. Hopefully meet up with a new fun group. Smile Maybe find an old friend. Smile

Welcome back!
15Tango
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Team Wicket - glad to see you back!
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Where's the old gang(s)? Reply with quote

Lyverbird wrote:
Wednesday night caching crew and skinny dippin' caching crew, where are you? I just got a smart phone and then found a caching app. It put me right on top of a cache. Humm, maybe I'm back in the game. I see I have some serious maintenance to do on my own caches and so will get to that this weekend. Come on gang, I see some names I recognize, who's still here? Katey, aka Liverbird of team wicket. wwpp.

Haven't heard from you in so many years I thought you guys had given up on the whole obsession some of us call geocaching. Wellcome back!
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were out for several years, but I think we're back. Unless weather prevents we'll be at the meet up in Plymouth next weekend. The game seems to have changed some, with so many P&G's and less hikes in the woods, or maybe I have been looking at the wrong areas. We have been re honing the spidey senses close to home and hoping for some good old fashioned adventures like we used to have.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyverbird wrote:
We were out for several years, but I think we're back. Unless weather prevents we'll be at the meet up in Plymouth next weekend. The game seems to have changed some, with so many P&G's and less hikes in the woods, or maybe I have been looking at the wrong areas. We have been re honing the spidey senses close to home and hoping for some good old fashioned adventures like we used to have.

Check out Seldon's Gauntlets for a rollicking adventure, and a nice hike to boot!
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, that does look fun. Pity it's so far from home but I'm adding it to my watch list and my must do list. Then we'll wait for the time and weather stars to aline so we can go get it. I'll also look at 2010 and 2011 and others by the CO. Thanks for the tip. Smile
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lyverbird wrote:
Oh my, that does look fun. Pity it's so far from home but I'm adding it to my watch list and my must do list. Then we'll wait for the time and weather stars to aline so we can go get it. I'll also look at 2010 and 2011 and others by the CO. Thanks for the tip. Smile

Go when it's cold. There is a lot of itch weed, just like Crosby Farm Park.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: