MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Oregon 450T @ Gander Mountain - $299

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psubrian
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Garmin Oregon 450T @ Gander Mountain - $299 Reply with quote

FYI - Gander Mountain is selling the Oregon 450T for $299 (after a $75 mail-in rebate).
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CostCo has a few models on sale. I don't think you need to be a member to buy from the website...but i'm not sure.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?search=garmin0627&ViewAll=999&ec=1&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price%7C1%7C%7CP_SignDesc1&N=5000043&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=Text_Search&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=garmin0627&Ntt=garmin0627&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&cm_mmc=BCEmail_756-_-Focus-_-2-_-MarketingItemName
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you do need to be a member to order from the website, but if I remember right there is a 5% surcharge for nonmembers. That could be old info though, I'm a member so obviously that issue does not affect me. Costco has a great return policy too... it don't work? Return it. I just did that with a hard drive that was out of warranty, had no box, no receipt etc. and they're the ones that told me to do it! Best membership I have!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: