MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GC1292B - White Haired Ladies With Large Daubers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
navychief98
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: GC1292B - White Haired Ladies With Large Daubers Reply with quote

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d86b38e3-bc05-4469-89d7-0940ba58a0b4

GC1292B - White Haired Ladies With Large Daubers

Author/Creator: IBcrashen, Gonsolo, and Roxy

First off, Puzzles seem difficult to people. I am one of them. I am not afraid to reach out and ask for HELP! The more puzzles I do, the more I learn, and the more fun I have Geocaching.

Second, IBcrashen did a great job with this geocache. When I look at the page, I see this cache was published on April 20, 2007. It's been around a while; 5 years now. The great or sad thing is, this cache has only been found 16 times in these past five years.

I don't know if that's because geocachers don't like puzzles or if they just did try it or get it when they did try. I don't know. When I first looked at this one, I said to myself, Yeah right! But then, I took another look at it. Nope! I was still in the dark. So, I called for help and got it from spd2662 who got the help from IBcrashen. Finally, we solved the puzzle and were on the trails to make the find (you can read all about it on the cache page).

I nominated this Geocache for the April Cache of the Month. Why?

1. It is truly deserving!
2. It's creative!
3. It's challenging!
4. It's FUN - FUN - FUN!!!
5. It's more than just a puzzle cache! (I can't say more than that without spoiling it for you)

I encourage you to come to the Northland and discover this very unique treasure lying in wait for your discovery!

I guarentee - you will not go home disappointed!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Recommended Caches All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: