MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TB Needs to get to Iowa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guitar Solo
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: TB Needs to get to Iowa Reply with quote

I've got this travel bug (http://coord.info/TB48QHP) that needs to get to Iowa. I just picked it up from there and figured out that I'm really not helping its goal. Is there anyone that is going to Iowa anytime soon that could help out?

-Guitar Solo
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TB Needs to get to Iowa Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:
I've got this travel bug (http://coord.info/TB48QHP) that needs to get to Iowa. I just picked it up from there and figured out that I'm really not helping its goal. Is there anyone that is going to Iowa anytime soon that could help out?

-Guitar Solo

A bunch of us are headed to MOGA in about 45 days.
NYSandy23
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBaka"L" is headed to Iowa tomorrow. any chance you will be in the Minnetonka area? You can drop if off. Just PM me.
Guitar Solo
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYSandy23 wrote:
BBaka"L" is headed to Iowa tomorrow. any chance you will be in the Minnetonka area? You can drop if off. Just PM me.

Something didn't work with the notifications. I would have definitely done that.
Anyone else?
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar Solo wrote:

Something didn't work with the notifications. I would have definitely done that.
Anyone else?

I just troubleshot a notification problem for another user - the problem was that the notifications were going to their spam folder. FYI...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: