MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 MnGCA Fantasy Baseball
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have 4 team openings for this year's season. Essentially you are taking over an existing franchise. This year we are trying out the keeper league idea, meaning you will be able to keep one fielder and one pitcher from your existing roster.

If you would like to join in this FREE fun with some of your fellow cachers send me a private message on here with the e-mail address you would like me to send your invitation to. (Please note that the original owner in theory could still claim the team before you, it is now kind of a first come first served system) and I will send out invitations approx. 24 hours from now (roughly 11pm or whenever I get home from work)

Questions, feel free to holler!

The Commish...
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't plan to manage a team this year so mine is up for grabs. Enjoy! Laughing
Sharknose Bunnies
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm going to have to drop out.

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm coaching Little League now and that's going to take up gobs of time that I didn't really have to start with.

Not sure the best way to handle it, if someone wants my time let me know!
Sharknose Bunnies
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PattenClan has stepped up and taken over my spot in the league, so you'll have the right number of teams and everything. Good luck to all!
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharknose Bunnies wrote:
PattenClan has stepped up and taken over my spot in the league, so you'll have the right number of teams and everything. Good luck to all!

Sharknose, I'll miss your competition. Good luck and have fun coaching.

Welcome aboard PattenClan!
pattenclan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome Gilby....now that the kinks have all been worked out, I think The Hiccupps are good to go. Of course, the other 4 members of the "clan" have all been giggling about the name..as they frequently get those silly things....LOL!!!
Sharknose Bunnies
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Gilby! Good luck to all!

Amy, feel free to change the team name, of course. You can even be like sparkyfry and change the team name to something different every week. (His merchandising director must hate him.)

Have you read the Horrendous Hiccups books? Good stuff, if you've got kids in that age range.
pattenclan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never heard of those books...and I'm pretty sure with a 9, 8, 5, and 3 year old in the house, we've got age range covered.

As for team name, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with it. I like the name, but it seems out of place with the rest of the crew...of course if sparky is in the mix, that might change Laughing. I'm trying to tinkeR with an avatar and logo too...but between life, home schooling, and of course caching, my mind hasn't focused on those details yet. Get me past the first week of play, then we will see. Lol.
pattenclan
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....just to put it out there...I am NOT the WORST team of the league..I might be close, but I am not the worst. It has been fun Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: