MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cache vs. Winter Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkyfry
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharknose Bunnies wrote:
Hal-oween wrote:
Most are comparable?? Shocked When are the "Most" going to come out?

If it were my planet, I'd remove a few of the puzzles from the series for being too hard.

Excuse me, but your "awsum puzzl" wasn't exactly a cakewalk. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkyfry wrote:
Sharknose Bunnies wrote:
Hal-oween wrote:

If it were my planet, I'd remove a few of the puzzles from the series for being too hard.

Excuse me, but your "awsum puzzl" wasn't exactly a cakewalk. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh come on that was easy.. It has more solvers than both your contributions.. Wink
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfalstad wrote:
sparkyfry wrote:
Sharknose Bunnies wrote:
Hal-oween wrote:

Oh come on that was easy.. It has more solvers than both your contributions.. Wink

You mean more Phone-a-friends?? Wink
seeingitdifferent
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't pestered SNB about adding my puzzles. OK maybe mentioned it a couple of times but I wouldn't call it pestering. Hey its his bookmark list he can add which ones he wants. Laughing I also wouldn't call them ESOTERIC. I mean SNB still can't solve "Just Words"...
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add a puzzle to this series if I may. As you can imagine, it will be quite easy since I'm not the best solver of puzzles unless my math whiz college student solves them for me letting me make the find or Hal-oween needs a sicekick when caching after dark! This one would be a partnership with Motormouth97 and will definitely be winter-friendly.
seeingitdifferent
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPMinnesota wrote:
I'd like to add a puzzle to this series if I may. As you can imagine, it will be quite easy since I'm not the best solver of puzzles unless my math whiz college student solves them for me letting me make the find or Hal-oween needs a sicekick when caching after dark! This one would be a partnership with Motormouth97 and will definitely be winter-friendly.

That would be awesum. If SNB doesn't add it just pester him a whole lot more than I have. two or three times doesn't work Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: