MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cache of the Month Lists - Nominees & Winners

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sweetpea3
Geocacher


Joined: 10 Sep 2009

Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Cache of the Month Lists - Nominees & Winners Reply with quote

I'm new to this web page so maybe it's there and I don't see it, but is there an actual list of the Caches of the Month? I did a search and it just brought up random "articles" about it. I would LOVE to see a list! We did August's CotM and it was AWESOME!

Thanks, Kelly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: List of Caches of the Month? Reply with quote

sweetpea3 wrote:
I'm new to this web page so maybe it's there and I don't see it, but is there an actual list of the Caches of the Month? I did a search and it just brought up random "articles" about it. I would LOVE to see a list! We did August's CotM and it was AWESOME!

Thanks, Kelly


Here it is: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=5c52f2d8-411c-4d8d-8c56-a4f734b0c861
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sweetpea3
Geocacher


Joined: 10 Sep 2009

Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERFECT! Thanks so much!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swfan
Geocacher


Joined: 23 Feb 2008

Posts: 113

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: List of Caches of the Month? Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
sweetpea3 wrote:
I'm new to this web page so maybe it's there and I don't see it, but is there an actual list of the Caches of the Month? I did a search and it just brought up random "articles" about it. I would LOVE to see a list! We did August's CotM and it was AWESOME!

Thanks, Kelly


Here it is: http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=5c52f2d8-411c-4d8d-8c56-a4f734b0c861


Maybe this list could be added as a sticky topic in the COTM section for people to find easier. Then have all new COTM added to the list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 04 Apr 2004

Posts: 5707

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: List of Caches of the Month? Reply with quote

swfan wrote:
Maybe this list could be added as a sticky topic in the COTM section for people to find easier. Then have all new COTM added to the list.


Done - thanks!
_________________
Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.