MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return of Breakfast Buddies Strikes Back!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Return of Breakfast Buddies Strikes Back!!! Reply with quote

I haven't written the cache page yet, and this is still in the planning stages--even with people being real busy with other things, there are always some who come to these, even non-MnGCA members who just happen upon the event page, so I'm restarting the tradition. For now, I'm going to stick with the metro area, even though I know there are breakfast buffets out-state. We'll keep these on the last Saturday of the month, so the next one will be on the 30th of October--my first choice is Richfield, on 66th and Nicollet, and if they don't have breakfast on Saturdays, my second choice is Crystal, on West Broadway. Those two are about the only OCBs in the Metro we haven't invaded yet.
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup yup yup -- the breakfasts were put on hold for the summer - thanks for remembering to start them up again Very Happy

The "template" of the other B.Buddies events make a REAL quick page maker.
We basically just did a cut & copy of the prevous Buddie and changed the date, coords and link to the OCB site.

pm me if you want help
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
pto
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the Fall Mtg has been taken care of then? I'd think that would be higher up on the list that a BB mtg.....?
Marsha and Silent Bob
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wildly off-topic hijack attempt has been moved Arrow here.
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OCB in Richfield is open for breakfast on Saturdays, so that's where the breakfast event will be on 30 October, coords are N 44 52.997', W 093 16.645'--gc.com waypoint will be GCKR96 once it gets approved, and Navicache waypoint is N0152E (and that one's already approved).
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

--bumb--
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=33657bcd-a796-4155-9e36-f10ceef5b4f9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: