MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2011 MnGCA Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNMizzou wrote:
The second, 20 team league is up and running!!

Go to:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

Click on Join a league, then when it asks for the league ID and password you will need the following info:

ID# is 436778 and the Password is mngca11

12 teams and counting... will you be the one to dominate this year? You won't know if you don't play.
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss the picks league?
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did not!

It is officially back!! If you were in last year you should have gotten an e-mail here in the last 5 minutes with the info for the picks league. If you have no idea what I'm talking about it is this:

Very simply bragging right on picking the weekly NFL games. Just simple straight up picks, no point spreads involved. So if you think you know who is going to win week in and week out, by all means show off you knowledge to the rest of us. You can even miss 2 weeks without hurting your overall score (the lowest 2 weeks are thrown out)

Go to Yahoo's main fantasy page, select Pro Football picks on the right side, then select join a league... when it asks for league ID and password input the following info...

Group ID# (26588) and the Password (mngca2011)

Open to one and all... free, and no big prizes, except bragging rights, whatever the going rate on those is...
sapalas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who has never been to Canterbury before, where would people most likely be found in that big place?
I would feel like a tourist walking around with a laptop looking for a bunch of cachers. Who's kidding who, I will still feel like a tourist. Laughing
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sapalas wrote:
As someone who has never been to Canterbury before, where would people most likely be found in that big place?
I would feel like a tourist walking around with a laptop looking for a bunch of cachers. Who's kidding who, I will still feel like a tourist. Laughing

Oh, didn't anyone tell you? The draft has been moved to tomorrow. Same place, same time. So, don't bother logging in to the site tonight at all.
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
Oh, didn't anyone tell you? The draft has been moved to tomorrow. Same place, same time. So, don't bother logging in to the site tonight at all.

Wow! First draft pick and still trying to sabotage the competition. Did you stop feeding the Rabid Hamsters just to make them meaner?
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. Mizzou wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:

Wow! First draft pick and still trying to sabotage the competition. Did you stop feeding the Rabid Hamsters just to make them meaner?

Hey, he beat me last year, I have to do what I can!
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I heard it was tomorrow night too. Which actually works out better for me anyway. Wink
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested in the 20 team league we have 13 teams as of now... so sign up soon! A. We need even numbers, and B. I want to get this league drafted soon! So sign up today!
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call for the 20 man league... I want to run the draft soon, so if you are interested sign up in the next 48 hours or so... I would give an exact time, but from where I'm at it just isn't possible! But if you want in, jump NOW!
WestSideDaddy
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNMizzou wrote:
Last call for the 20 man league... I want to run the draft soon, so if you are interested sign up in the next 48 hours or so... I would give an exact time, but from where I'm at it just isn't possible! But if you want in, jump NOW!

Does that mean you are not on the North American continent?
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WestSideDaddy wrote:
MNMizzou wrote:

Does that mean you are not on the North American continent?

Nope, they're in Siberia and as of today, they're officially a family of 3!! Woohoo!!!
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need one more team, lets go!
team_geomonkey
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about football teams, but sounds like fun.. what do I need to do?
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

team_geomonkey wrote:
I don't know much about football teams, but sounds like fun.. what do I need to do?

Quote:

Go to:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

Click on Join a league, then when it asks for the league ID and password you will need the following info:

ID# is 436778 and the Password is mngca11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Non Geocaching All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: