MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weirdest Muggle Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigilwig44
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msteffel wrote:
That does have to be one of the weirdest stories I've ever heard, muggle or not. I mean who doesn't like the Packers!

Me.
RudeRat
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commander & chief wrote:
We've had numerous encounters with the strange and unique (including quite a few LEO encounters). I would have to say that the weirdest would have to be when we crossed paths with a bi-polar schizophrenic homeless woman who attacked our vehicle (chipping the windshield) and basically accused us of all sorts of strange things when searching for GCQFX6 (one of KB's old Caches along HY 56). To not so accurately quote her; "Your Packer crap is shooting right through me!!). It turns out that for the last few days she had been sleeping in an abandoned vehicle near GZ and for some reason really took offense to the Green Bay Packer decorations that adorn our Cache mobile. At one point I had to position myself between Commander and this Pysco Chick to avoid any possible physical harm. After the County LEOs found her and got her back with her family and her MEDICATIONS, I'm told she's doing much better (although probably still a misguided Packer hater). Confused

I hope you told her not to blame the Packers. They got him from the Jets!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: