MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volunteer Resources
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 04 Apr 2004

Posts: 5694

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a copy of the geocaching.com presentation that is branded with the MnGCA logo? I'm doing a presentation this weekend and I believe I'll be using their Power Point as the basis for my presentation, but I'd prefer it be branded with the MnGCA logo when I use it.

If you have a copy that's branded (or what to do it for me), let me know.
_________________
Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 03 Mar 2007

Posts: 1267

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewmcc has a good powerpoint presentation that he has put together and used.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 04 Apr 2004

Posts: 5694

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnesotabrad wrote:
andrewmcc has a good powerpoint presentation that he has put together and used.


At this point I've got a fair amount of time invested in the geocaching.com one (going over it, creating notes with additional talking points, etc), so I'm pretty much going to stick to that one - it's just a matter of getting it branded with the MnGCA logo if I can...
_________________
Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 03 Mar 2007

Posts: 1267

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pear Head wrote:
minnesotabrad wrote:
andrewmcc has a good powerpoint presentation that he has put together and used.


At this point I've got a fair amount of time invested in the geocaching.com one (going over it, creating notes with additional talking points, etc), so I'm pretty much going to stick to that one - it's just a matter of getting it branded with the MnGCA logo if I can...


I know we have permission to put the MnGCA logo on the geocaching.com brochure and are getting them printed soon. Not sure if the permission granted covered the presentation they have.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pear Head
Past MnGCA President


Joined: 04 Apr 2004

Posts: 5694

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnesotabrad wrote:
Pear Head wrote:
minnesotabrad wrote:
andrewmcc has a good powerpoint presentation that he has put together and used.


At this point I've got a fair amount of time invested in the geocaching.com one (going over it, creating notes with additional talking points, etc), so I'm pretty much going to stick to that one - it's just a matter of getting it branded with the MnGCA logo if I can...


I know we have permission to put the MnGCA logo on the geocaching.com brochure and are getting them printed soon. Not sure if the permission granted covered the presentation they have.


The terms you agree to when you download the presentation allow specifically for you to modify it to brand it. They leave a white box in the presentation for you to do that. It's one of only two things you can legally do to modify the presentation.
_________________
Hmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.