MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help in the Hutchinson area

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Team Dennis
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Need help in the Hutchinson area Reply with quote

Hey all,

I ran a Geocaching exhibit near Hugo for an outdoor youth expo last month. While there I was approached by a lady who will be holding a similar event for women in Hutchinson on July 9th. She is wondering if anyone would be available to put on a Geocaching clinic. I told her that I don't know of anyone from the area but I would do what I can to see if there is anyone that can help.

So...can anyone help out? The event runs from 9AM to 3PM and I think they are looking to have a few "practice" hides placed for the event. I know it is kind of short notice but I figured it would be worth a shot.

Thanks - Team Dennis
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help in the Hutchinson area Reply with quote

Team Dennis wrote:
Hey all,

I ran a Geocaching exhibit near Hugo for an outdoor youth expo last month. While there I was approached by a lady who will be holding a similar event for women in Hutchinson on July 9th. She is wondering if anyone would be available to put on a Geocaching clinic. I told her that I don't know of anyone from the area but I would do what I can to see if there is anyone that can help.

So...can anyone help out? The event runs from 9AM to 3PM and I think they are looking to have a few "practice" hides placed for the event. I know it is kind of short notice but I figured it would be worth a shot.

Thanks - Team Dennis

Which group is it? I did an event for the turkey hunters last year. I don't know if I can do that date, but I can talk to some of the local people.
Team Dennis
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it appears to be the same group.

http://www.womenintheoutdoors.org/in_your_state/wito.php?STATE=MN

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Dennis wrote:
Yeah, it appears to be the same group.

http://www.womenintheoutdoors.org/in_your_state/wito.php?STATE=MN

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.

I will send her an email; I don't think that is the same woman I talked to last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Southern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: