MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2011 Cuyuna Lakes GeoNuts Passport Challenge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tnthekids
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: 2011 Cuyuna Lakes GeoNuts Passport Challenge Reply with quote

The Cuyuna Lakes GeoNuts are excited to announce their GeoNuts Passport Challenge. Scheduled to begin on June 10, 2011, this challenge will bring cachers to many locations throughout our communities.

To find out more and participate in this challenge, visit our website at www.cuyunalakesgeonuts.com
Rustynails
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 2011 Cuyuna Lakes GeoNuts Passport Challenge Reply with quote

tnthekids wrote:
The Cuyuna Lakes GeoNuts are excited to announce their GeoNuts Passport Challenge. Scheduled to begin on June 10, 2011, this challenge will bring cachers to many locations throughout our communities.

To find out more and participate in this challenge, visit our website at www.cuyunalakesgeonuts.com

To find out more Question The only details I see on this link is the date.
tnthekids
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking our site out so quickly. We're making final adjustments to the schedule of events. Details should be posted this week Very Happy
Girldog
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like fun Very Happy
Aix sponsa
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Plan to check this out Reply with quote

I hope to get there on the afternoon of June 11. My daughter is helping with the bike trail opening. If she isn't busy that afternoon, I'll have a tour guide to direct me on the trails, parking, and searching. The next day I'll be on my own. After that weekend my life gets crazy.

beagleboo
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears to be a lot of geocaching FUN with many new caches and the earning of the "Cuyuna Lakes Limited Edition Geocoin".....Hopefully, the "Official GeoNuts Passport" will still be available at the three pick up points for some time? I'll be out of town during the kick-off event. Sad

http://www.cuyunalakesgeonuts.com/passport.html
CharleneMae
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long are you planning to keep the challenge caches posted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: