MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy Football Awards Banquet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNMizzou
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Football Awards Banquet Reply with quote

Join us on Friday Jan. 14th for what is sure to be the gala event of the year. If you think the Oscars are good, if you think the Emmys are epic, if you love the Golden Globes then you won't want to miss this event. A star studded event is surely going to found elsewhere, but in the meantime we'll have fun and you'll get a smiley out of it, and really, isn't that what it is all about.

Join us:

January 14th
Broadway Pizza, Maple Grove
7:00 pm- 10:30 pm

The official listing:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=2fc68ebc-16e8-4394-9670-d4b85c0d8903
TheGilby4
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tick... tock... tick... tock... Wink
NYSandy23
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't make it. Would love to see the folks in the league. I have to go to Phoenix for work that weekend. Shucks Wink
Team MN Moose
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: This LOOZER is gonna try show up... Reply with quote

1-12!!!! Sigh... My strategy?? Draft and forget it!!!!! LOL!!!
I'll try to show up to get the Hall of Shame award...

MM
Mrs. Mizzou
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder of this event on Friday. You need not have played, followed, or even care about Fantasy Football to attend. You do not have to buy food or drink to attend. You will have to sign the log and maybe talk to a few people - but you can pick the people. Hope to see everyone on Friday night!
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh, don't know how I missed this thread (probably because of the holidays). I can't make tonight , but that makes me feel a little better for not winning the title.

Have tonight, congrats to the Warlocks for hoisting the Gilbarti Trophy! With the team Gilby had I really thought he had it in the bag, but it just shows you never taunt a hamster! Wink Laughing
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msteffel wrote:
Doh, don't know how I missed this thread (probably because of the holidays). I can't make tonight , but that makes me feel a little better for not winning the title.

Have tonight, congrats to the Warlocks for hoisting the Gilbarti Trophy! With the team Gilby had I really thought he had it in the bag, but it just shows you never taunt a hamster! Wink Laughing

Hamsters may be small, but they are tough, especially when rabid!
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am thinking of grabbing 5-23-07 then the night cache Caching for Insomniacs before the event. Probably around 5 or 5:30. IM if you want to join me.
sparkyfry
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make it, even though I'd love to relive my epic collapse in our league. I might be able to swing by later, but I'll be coming from St. Anthony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: