MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching Locations
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duch
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, excellent job.. That had to have been a LOT of work to get this set up. Love to see where everyone has been and the sorter at the bottom... AWESOME! Great work.. Very Happy
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have taken some time to update the WNC Map again, apparently I let it slip for a few months. This makes me think that perhaps it is getting a bit hard for me to continue to maintain this. If there is a geocacher who goes on most WNC's and wants to take over adding them to the map each week (or each few weeks), let me know via PM and I'll see if we can get you setup to maintain the map.

Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't updated the map in over a year; if people find this of value and someone wants to take over entering new data, I'd be happy to set you up and allow you to add to map. PM me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: