MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PR Opportunity--Brainerd Area 4H

View previous topic :: View next topic  
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: PR Opportunity--Brainerd Area 4H Reply with quote

On 24 July, Fish Guy and I will be showing 4H kids from the Brainerd region an overview of geocaching. There will be approximately 15 kids, so the more geocachers we can get, the smaller the groups will be and the more benificial the training will be--optimum will be 5 groups of 3 kids each. If anyone is interested, please post a reply to this forum, and if anyone in the TC area is interested, also contact me by PM if you are interested in carpooling.
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump--this is coming up pretty quick, if anyone is interested in helping out. I went to a couple of caches in the Brainerd area when I was recently at Ripley for Annual Training, and there are a few more that I wanted to get to but didn't. The area isn't as cache-dense as the metro area, but there are some really great caches to seek out before or after helping out the 4H kids--I'm even submitting one as a candidate for COTM when I get a chance.
15Tango
MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish Guy wasn't able to generate much interest on his end, either, so this event is going to be postponed to a later date--trying to get people together in the summer with everything else going on is like trying to herd cats. Thanks to all of you who expressed interest to me off-line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: