MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WeekNIGHT Caching; Wednesday May 12, 2010; 7:30 PM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
timewellspent
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Posts: 700
Location: Chanhassen, MN

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
KRedEP wrote:
I was busy. But someone else could have posted!


I was out of town...


I was at a baseball game...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
loneeagle_24
Geocacher


Joined: 17 Jun 2003

Posts: 874
Location: Montevideo

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

timewellspent wrote:
Red_Devil35 wrote:
KRedEP wrote:
I was busy. But someone else could have posted!


I was out of town...


I was at a baseball game...


I only live 100+ miles away and don't get done with work till 5 p.m.
_________________
King of the Jeff Gordon TB's!
They put that cache WHERE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing LOL Not it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dog ate my gps.
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
EPMinnesota
Past MnGCA Board


Joined: 13 Apr 2006

Posts: 1941

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kid has baseball games from roughly 6-8 on Weds now. Except this Weds. He has a band concert so the game had to be cancelled.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pocket query that pulls all traditionals and multis hidden within the past month but I can't find a good group of caches in the southwest. The only cluster of caches I can find is:

Regular Cache Icon GC27H7K - En La Valla E.P. Style

Regular Cache Icon GC26C4V The Heart of Rock & Roll

Regular Cache Icon GC1TWQK Meet Me at the Station

There's also a really easy puzzle that I just solved in less than 2 minutes now that there is a hint:

Mystery Cache Icon GC25FRX Hwy 212 Puzzle

If there's enough interest, I'll start a new thread.
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
timewellspent
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Posts: 700
Location: Chanhassen, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
I have a pocket query that pulls all traditionals and multis hidden within the past month but I can't find a good group of caches in the southwest. The only cluster of caches I can find is:

Regular Cache Icon GC27H7K - En La Valla E.P. Style

Regular Cache Icon GC26C4V The Heart of Rock & Roll

Regular Cache Icon GC1TWQK Meet Me at the Station

There's also a really easy puzzle that I just solved in less than 2 minutes now that there is a hint:

Mystery Cache Icon GC25FRX Hwy 212 Puzzle

If there's enough interest, I'll start a new thread.


I think a lot of people picked those up at the COJ event that was nearby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

timewellspent wrote:
I think a lot of people picked those up at the COJ event that was nearby.

Oh well, I tried! Next volunteer!
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
timewellspent
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Posts: 700
Location: Chanhassen, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
timewellspent wrote:
I think a lot of people picked those up at the COJ event that was nearby.

Oh well, I tried! Next volunteer!


Not saying not to, just know a lot of people that go to WNC were at that event that's all. Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timewellspent wrote:
Not saying not to, just know a lot of people that go to WNC were at that event that's all. Confused

Yup, I've been out of the loop lately and forgot about the COJ event. It's been six weeks since my surgery but seems like twice as long and I am finally feeling good enough to get and find some caches.
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
timewellspent
Geocacher


Joined: 19 Mar 2008

Posts: 700
Location: Chanhassen, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeoPierce wrote:
timewellspent wrote:
Not saying not to, just know a lot of people that go to WNC were at that event that's all. Confused

Yup, I've been out of the loop lately and forgot about the COJ event. It's been six weeks since my surgery but seems like twice as long and I am finally feeling good enough to get and find some caches.


Glad to hear you are doing better Exclamation and ready to get back to important things like caching Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeoPierce
Geocacher


Joined: 16 Nov 2005

Posts: 1657
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timewellspent wrote:
Glad to hear you are doing better Exclamation and ready to get back to important things like caching Very Happy

I've been ready for a long time but not able until the past couple weeks. And doing stupid things like mowing the lawn has set me back a little bit.
_________________
Tupperware doesn't belong in the kitchen!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GP - glad to hear you are up for a WNC. We will have to get one going for you!! I haven't looked very well yet, but there is a relatively new cache of Butcher's that I DNF'd not long ago and I was going to check if it had a few other caches around it. I'm not above using WNC to erase a dnf! I'm busy after work today, but tonight I'll try to find something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KRedEP
Geocacher


Joined: 03 Aug 2007

Posts: 781

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and GP - I still owe you a HUGE thank you for the help you gave!! You're awesome and it is much appreciated!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Geocaching Cache Icons, Copyright 2009, Groundspeak Inc. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.