MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question for the king

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hardware
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: question for the king Reply with quote

i'm guessing here, so i apologize if i'm wrong. did you hide the "indian mounds" geocache in the maple grove area?

i identified four caches in maple grove back in december. i hit 3 of them on one particular sunday, but not the fourth. yesterday i decided to seek out that remaining cache.

i found it, but i can't locate a page for it anywhere. i tried to search for it by the name "indian mounds," but no luck. i also searched for nearby caches of a different cache of yours i have hit, but there didn't seem to be a sign of it either.

thanks for your help.
King Boreas
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Cat in the Bird Feeder" ??
hardware
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

had i spent 3 minutes, instead of just 2, trying to figure this out, i'd have answered my own question. i think the references to cat and bird feeder threw me off.

thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: