MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unequivocally Puzzle Valley
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timewellspent wrote:
You have a point. I think Golden Valley should lose the title of Puzzle Valley and that all the puzzles should be moved to Plymouth and let Puzzlemouth Rule! Laughing Wink

Nah, Plymouth has enough. I'm thinking we should move some to St. Paul... Wink
seeingitdifferent
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Puzzle Valley Reply with quote

I sure hope the Golden Valley Challenge doesn't get archived. I am almost done with the requirements to sign the log.
timewellspent
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfalstad wrote:
timewellspent wrote:
You have a point. I think Golden Valley should lose the title of Puzzle Valley and that all the puzzles should be moved to Plymouth and let Puzzlemouth Rule! Laughing Wink

Nah, Plymouth has enough. I'm thinking we should move some to St. Paul... Wink

Not a bad idea. Saint Puzzle! Cool
sparkyfry
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Puzzle Valley Reply with quote

seeingitdifferent wrote:
I sure hope the Golden Valley Challenge doesn't get archived. I am almost done with the requirements to sign the log.

No worries. Since I created it, there have always been a significant number of puzzles in Golden Valley. (Thanks, pfalstad! Very Happy ) It's just a bit more that way now. I am glad to know somebody's close to completing it, though. Didn't realize you were that far along.
msteffel
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I heard some rumblings a month or so ago about a possible 'Cup of Puzzles II: The Wrath of Noles Bobcam' (for a while there it looked like it was going to be 'Cup of Puzzles II: BS39 Strikes Back')...

I wonder if all this activity was akin to when when a city makes a bid for the Olympics because at this point, if there is another 'Cup of Puzzles', somehow a Pizza place or a gas station parkling lot in PV seem like the most obvious candidates Shocked Wink Laughing
sparkyfry
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msteffel wrote:
I believe I heard some rumblings a month or so ago about a possible 'Cup of Puzzles II: The Wrath of Noles Bobcam' (for a while there it looked like it was going to be 'Cup of Puzzles II: BS39 Strikes Back')...

I wonder if all this activity was akin to when when a city makes a bid for the Olympics because at this point, if there is another 'Cup of Puzzles', somehow a Pizza place or a gas station parkling lot in PV seem like the most obvious candidates Shocked Wink Laughing

I remember hearing about that too, and was planning on submitting several of mine. Hopefully, that would make the GV Challenge more attainable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Twin Cities Metro Area All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: