MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gsak question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkyfry
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Success at last! Thanks, guys!
Sharknose Bunnies
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bart, any chance you could repost that image? It appears to have vanished. Trying to run stats for my son, but can't seem to figure out how to switch the ownderid from within the macro. Thank you in advance.

BTW, changing the owner id at the program level didn't seem to do the trick. It would appear that I need to have a database with only my son's finds in it?
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharknose Bunnies wrote:
Bart, any chance you could repost that image? It appears to have vanished. Trying to run stats for my son, but can't seem to figure out how to switch the ownderid from within the macro. Thank you in advance.

BTW, changing the owner id at the program level didn't seem to do the trick. It would appear that I need to have a database with only my son's finds in it?

I'll have to dig it out. Not sure what I posted..
jrest
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody having trouble getting to GSAKs website? I keep getting error messages with the page tries to load. Their forum, homepage, the works?
WestSideDaddy
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrest wrote:
Anybody having trouble getting to GSAKs website? I keep getting error messages with the page tries to load. Their forum, homepage, the works?

Seems to be working ok for me.
KRedEP
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems simple and straight forward but I don't see how to do it. Would someone tell me if/how I do a simple copy/paste from GSAK into something not GSAK? I know about export and the like, and use them frequently. But sometimes I just want a quick and dirty way to paste a list of caches into an email, or copy a GC number, etc.
Boreal Walker
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRedEP wrote:
This seems simple and straight forward but I don't see how to do it. Would someone tell me if/how I do a simple copy/paste from GSAK into something not GSAK? I know about export and the like, and use them frequently. But sometimes I just want a quick and dirty way to paste a list of caches into an email, or copy a GC number, etc.

Taking a screen shot is the quickest way I know of. You can also click on cache you are looking at and it will open up the page on geocaching.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: