MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE: Garmin eTrex Vista HCx

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: Garmin eTrex Vista HCx Reply with quote

I have two of these units for sale. I bought them to convince my girls to go geocaching but they ain't buying into the idea.

While I would consider them new, they've been out of the box and used once. They are in TOP, right-out-of-the box condition. I actually still have the box and packaging for both units. Both units are equipped with custom screen protectors (I forget that famous brand). Both units have also been upgraded to 2GB tFlash (MicroSD) memory chip.

I don't remember what I paid for them but Amazon.com lists them today for $232 (not including memory or screen protector, which adds approx $20-30 to the total price).

I'm asking for $200 each but will listen to (reasonable) offers. Buy them both or buy just one.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Garmin eTrex Vista HCx Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
I have two of these units for sale. I bought them to convince my girls to go geocaching but they ain't buying into the idea.

While I would consider them new, they've been out of the box and used once. They are in TOP, right-out-of-the box condition. I actually still have the box and packaging for both units. Both units are equipped with custom screen protectors (I forget that famous brand). Both units have also been upgraded to 2GB tFlash (MicroSD) memory chip.

I don't remember what I paid for them but Amazon.com lists them today for $232 (not including memory or screen protector, which adds approx $20-30 to the total price).

I'm asking for $200 each but will listen to (reasonable) offers. Buy them both or buy just one.

bump
seamusbleu
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly off topic, but I bet you wouldn't mind a "bump".

This is the GPS I use, and I still like it. I had an Oregon 400 for a while, but I sold it and went back to my HCx. I like the screen clarity, the size, battery life and the buttons. I wish they'd come out with a GPS with a screen (and buttons) like the HCx and the ability to have complete cache descriptions and logs like the Oregon.

Good luck selling these. Hopefully mine won't break so I won't have to be the one doing the buying.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seamusbleu wrote:
Slightly off topic, but I bet you wouldn't mind a "bump".

This is the GPS I use, and I still like it. I had an Oregon 400 for a while, but I sold it and went back to my HCx. I like the screen clarity, the size, battery life and the buttons. I wish they'd come out with a GPS with a screen (and buttons) like the HCx and the ability to have complete cache descriptions and logs like the Oregon.

Good luck selling these. Hopefully mine won't break so I won't have to be the one doing the buying.

Thanks. No hits here yet. Soon to be listed on eBay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: