MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bugs going south?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Bugs going south? Reply with quote

I will be in Dallas July 2nd and will be caching on the way home.
Any Tbugs headed southward to any state along 35 can be dropped along the way.
(PS - I only want bugs that are specifically headed that direction or have a goal of big milage or need to get out of the metro loop - I only want bugs that I can actually help out and not just random Tbugs)

pm me or email me Very Happy Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None going south, but there are ducks in IA, MO and Houston TX, that I'm hunting. Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WicketsWanderingPonyPatro wrote:
None going south, but there are ducks in IA, MO and Houston TX, that I'm hunting. Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing

Oh you are funny Wink
or NOT!!! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because you missed the story last night. Yes, I want the Ducks. But it looks like I have help for Houston.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
s4xton
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing some research this morning, the cache seems to be quite away from Houston. But that's okay, because I don't think the duck is there anymore:

Quote:
April 28 by TexasNick (112 found)
Nice little cashe. It was still a little muddy from the recent rains but not really bad. Enjoyed the hike. Did not see and travel bugs. Took nothing, left fishing bobbers. Thanks, Nick

April 27 by scotpk (20 found)
Nice little hike kinda muddy easy to get though. Did not see any travelbugs. Lots of people fishing today.
TNLNSL scotpk

April 18 by rsjgpsman (56 found)
The parking was just outside the corp property.I would have to say,although the lake is always nice I have seen and been to many interesting finds in this area that are scenic points as I would bet you as well have.

April 2 by Racer57 (155 found)
Did quite a bit of bushwacking to get here. Dropped off quackers TB and picked up Pooh Bear TB.

Cache page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=e12487db-5bde-4d0e-987c-2405e911e026&log=y&decrypt=

-Aaron
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rats, foiled again. Four MIA'S.
Since the morning looks shot for anything else I shall spent it doing Duck research.

Opps, sorry Centris. Returning this thread to it's origional topic.

No dear, I have no TBs going south. (Ducks need to fly to MN. Twisted Evil )
Centris
Past MnGCA Chair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WicketsWanderingPonyPatro wrote:
Since the morning looks shot for anything else I shall spent it doing Duck research.
........(Ducks need to fly to MN.)

Confused I am so far out of the Tbug loop nowdays that I have NO idea what you are talking about
(shocking, I know!!!) Shocked
If you REALLY need one of these ducks, let me know a bit closer to time and I'll go fetch you one. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Travel Bugs All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: