MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FOR SALE: Geocaching Profile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: FOR SALE: Geocaching Profile Reply with quote

Yes, looking to see if anyone is interested in my Jimmy The Butcher sock puppet account on geocaching.com. What's the price you ask? I beer will do.
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One can of warm Black Label.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireman121 wrote:
One can of warm Black Label.

Ewww..
Bunganator
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Geocaching Profile Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Yes, looking to see if anyone is interested in my Jimmy The Butcher sock puppet account on geocaching.com. What's the price you ask? I beer will do.

THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Very Happy
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Geocaching Profile Reply with quote

Bunganator wrote:
bflentje wrote:

THAT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Rats, my cover was blown. I must have done something with that account that I've forgotten about. It was created for my find of Moving 1 2 3.
pfalstad
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FOR SALE: Geocaching Profile Reply with quote

bflentje wrote:
Rats, my cover was blown. I must have done something with that account that I've forgotten about. It was created for my find of Moving 1 2 3.

What tipped me off was when you hid some caches and put Jimmie the Butcher's name on them. Like Campfire Stories, and I thought there were a lot more (like one year of the Halloween series).
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I could be lying about the entire thing.. I don't think I know anyone named Jimmy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: