MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vote for October 2009 COTM!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which cache should receive October 2009 COTM honors?
Kelly Dudley
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Cougar Cache
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
retaliation to you Room104 :-)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Millah
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Vote for October 2009 COTM! Reply with quote

The voting period for October COTM is now open! Your contributions to this process are appreciated as COTM is completely membership-driven. Vote for your favorite ladies and gentlemen!

Thanks!

Tim (Millah)

Last edited by Millah on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
seldon
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: october com nomination Reply with quote

GC1VQQ2: Kelly Dudley by dgauss
nominated by seldon

This ranks pretty high as to what a cache should be: a nice trip to the cache, lots of flora & fauna, an unsuspected hidden spot, and interesting style of hide. I really enjoyed it, and kudos to dgauss for a top quality hide! To date I am the only one to have found it, so I suppose it has no chance to win, but it was such a sweet trip that day that I just had to put it up.
bflentje
Geocacher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: october com nomination Reply with quote

seldon wrote:
I nominate Kelly Dudley (GC1VQQ2) http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=8a9ebf7d-bcf7-433e-9e21-08082411891f
This ranks pretty high as to what a cache should be: a nice trip to the cache, lots of flora & fauna, an unsuspected hidden spot, and interesting style of hide. I really enjoyed it, and kudos to dgauss for a top quality hide!

To date I am the only one to have found it, so I suppose it has no chance to win, but it was such a sweet trip that day that I just had to put it up.

Rats, I missed this one when doing 5 star caches in Rice County a couple of weeks back. How did I ever let it slip by?
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GC1W4KA: Cougar Cache by Matildamay and Holly Berrie
nominated by fireman121

I would like to nomiate this cache for its pure cleverness on the camo of the cache. There were three of us trying to find this cache before we found it. I think this cache rivals some of Topgears evilness and if you are in the western suburbs its worth the effort to find this one. And for an added bonus when the leaves are off the tree her Grandmother loves watching people searching for this cache.
Millah
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomination received via e-mail:

GC1RF9X: retaliation to you Room104 Smile by M&TCacheSeekers
nominated by loneeagle_24

This cache is a well thought out cache and a unique cache container. The cache was placed to get back at a SD cacher. If you look at my log for this cache you will see what I mean. (I was the FTF on this one) Cache is Very tricky to find. There haven't been that many finds on this cache as most that have tried have failed to find it.

loneeagle_24
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Cache of the Month All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: