MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fort Snelling Geocaching 101 Day?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jam3s
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Fort Snelling Geocaching 101 Day? Reply with quote

Fort Snelling State Park is doing a Family Fun Day on September 26th, 2009. Anyone not attending an event and willing to help for only a couple hours?

Here is the event:
Outdoor Family Fun Day
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is hosting a day of Outdoor Family Fun and you are invited! Get hands-on instruction in a variety of activities including laser shooting, paddling a canoe, fishing from shore, Geocaching and more! Event is free, but a state park vehicle permit is required. Event will take place at the Beach Area.

This will be from 10am to about 4pm on Saturday. We are looking for people to help take groups out and show them what geocaching is all about.

I understand that this is last minute.... my two other volunteers backed out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> MnGCA Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: