MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spring Event-Sat, May 22, 2004
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s4xton, you should be a professional photographer. Those are some very very good pictures. Thanks for posting them.
RJ
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

towlebooth wrote:

Any chance you could write up a quick event report article for the front page for those that did not attend?

Sure thing. Next couple of days, maybe sooner.
loneeagle_24
Geocacher

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo's. Wish I could have been there. We used to go by this park almost every time we went to the cities for dad's Dr. appt.'s at the VA hospital. Never did actual explore the park. no reason to before. Hope everyone had fun.
Lyverbird
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Centris, not just a travel bug. We want yellow jeep TB's. Twisted Evil Laughing Razz Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KC0GRN
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well getting something besides the aforementioned stuff at the science museum.

It was nice to have some sort of incentive (geocaching speaking) for missing out on all the temp cache finds and the event cache too. I saw some posts on there of 10 finds or thereabouts.

Really I'm not hooked on travel bugs (seriously, look at my stats, I think I may have 17, that's nothing compared to other people, if I wanted to be travel bug crazy, I'd be looking at upping that number immensely).

It's more the fact that it's a special one (in 4000) and will most likely be sought after. I'm just trying to get ahead of the game for once Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: