MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Podcasts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EP 44 is out, and now we have a facebook page, feel free to join and say hi.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GC.com now has a podcast section on it's links page:

http://www.geocaching.com/links/default.aspx
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EP 45 is out, now you can listen via a flash player on the website, so if you haven't checked out the show before because you didn't know how to listen to it, you can listen via the "[Click Here To Play]" link next to the show title.
http://www.tcgcpc.com
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 46 has been released!
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 47 has been released. One of the best episodes in a while, thanks to both Lady Z and Super R for helping out. Tons of cachers were mentioned in this one.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ep 48 was just published.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ep 49 is out. You don't want to skip this one...Super huge announcement and the premier of the new caching song...Gotta cache em all
LucidOndine
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the song! Hopefully you and Super R didn't miss your calling as the greatest geocaching duet ever!
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to give it a listen but it sounded like the I was listening to Alvin and chipmucks version of the TCGCPC.
Red_Devil35
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireman121 wrote:
I tried to give it a listen but it sounded like the I was listening to Alvin and chipmucks version of the TCGCPC.

I got the same thing.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red_Devil35 wrote:
fireman121 wrote:

I got the same thing.

Did you download or listen on the website? If download how did you download right click from the website or using a program (iTunes, ipodder)?

I just tried downloading it from and playing it on WinAmp and it sounds ok to me, so I'm interested in how you got it that it sounded sped up.
orange&blue
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it from iTunes and it sounded great!
fireman121
Geocacher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tired to listen from the web site again and still sounds live Alvin and the Chipmucks to me.
minnesotabrad
Past MnGCA President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireman121 wrote:
I tired to listen from the web site again and still sounds live Alvin and the Chipmucks to me.

I started to listen to it last night from the website and did not have any problems.
sir_zman
Past MnGCA Board

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireman121 wrote:

Hmm, thats very odd, I just listened to it on the website and it sounded ok to me. I'll try to look into it, but I'm not sure. You might want to try downloading the file from the web site and listening to it in windows media player or quick time, see if it sounds better that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to: