MnGCA Home MnGCA
Minnesota Geocaching Association

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   User listUser list   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New update to Plowline Caches

View previous topic :: View next topic  
83pony
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: New update to Plowline Caches Reply with quote

Just checked on the road and new bridge being put in to get to the Plowline Trail and the 12 caches located there. I was told today that the construction company will be laying down the concrete on the decking tomorrow (Mar 18, 2009). It will still be a few weeks or a month (depending on the weather) before it will be drivable, I would think. I still need to replace "Plowline Bust" as it was buried under the tree it was hid in, when the tree came crashing down. Stay tuned to further developments.
spinowner
Geocacher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very glad to hear that this series will remain viable and that access will be made easier with the bridge repair. These 12 caches been on my radar ever since they were approved. Hope to get them in 2009!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MnGCA Forum Index -> Southern MN All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: